The Bride walks in the aisle; they exchange I-do’s, and lastly, they Kiss; the wedding ceremony is over and up next for newlyweds is the Honeymoon. If your wedding day is soon to come, and you haven’t decided where to go for your honeymoon, here are 10 best honeymoon destinations.
10 Unforgettable and Amazing Honeymoon Destinations
- Maldives – Diving, Water Sports, or even just basking in the sun, Maldives has them all. This perfect honeymoon destination located at the Indian Ocean has crystal clear waters that are truly unforgettable. Enjoy a spa for couples on your private bungalow that is built on top of turquoise blue waters for a honeymoon experience you will surely remember. Check out our prices CLICK HERE
- Mauritius – Also situated at the Indian Ocean, Mauritius offers a unique mix of Nature, food, and culture. If its pristine beaches aren’t appealing enough to you, its inland beauties still has many great attractions to choose from; witness the Seven Colours of the Earth at the Chamarell Waterfalls, take a honeymoon picture at Pamplemousse Gardens, or even enjoy the night life along turquoise coloured seas at Grand Bay. Check out our prices CLICK HERE
- Caribbean – If there’s a place famous for its beautiful island sceneries, it would be the Caribbean Seas. Featuring 700 islands to choose from at the Southeast of the Gulf of Mexico, newly-weds can spend days, or even months lined up with itineraries in its crystal clear waters and beautiful beach landscapes. A 2nd honeymoon for couples might be needed in this unforgettable destination.Check out our prices CLICK HERE
- Egypt – Rich in History, this transcontinental country located at the Northeast of Africa, offers exotic sceneries and breath-taking experiences for your honeymoon. See in real life the Sphinx or Pyramids of Giza, Take a 5-Star luxury cruise along the Nile River, visit historical cities Luxor and Edfu, and end your trip with outdoor aquatic activities at historical Red Sea.Check out our prices CLICK HERE
- Italy – Located at South Central Europe, it is the love capital of the world. Italy’s centuries old history has produced a unique and wonderful place that is perfect for all lovers. It has scenic coasts, world-class cuisine, and enchanting cities that are filled with a multitude of activities for all newlyweds. Visit popular cities like Rome, Milan, Venice, Florence, and a lot more. Check out our prices CLICK HERE
- Australia – Being the world’s smallest continent, but the sixth largest country, Australia has the rich biodiversity, which newlyweds can surely enjoy. Sample the finest wines and culinary specialties in Barossa Valley, experience a spectacular culture and ecological beauty in Kakadu National Park, and bask in the sun with scenic views at Sunshine Coast.
- Hawaii – If you’re looking for a tropical destination, then Hawaii is the perfect honeymoon destination for you. Experience a one-of-a-kind sunrise at Mount Haleakala, or Kiss in the middle of a sunset on a cruise at the Pacific Ocean. Have a taste of its famous Luau the traditional way and simply enjoy the fine sands of its beaches at night on your honeymoon.
- California – Also facing the Pacific Ocean, California is US’s third largest state. This sunny place is also a top destination for newlyweds because of its rich culture, lush beaches, and wonderful activities for an unforgettable honeymoon. Take a tour at its famous cities like Los Angeles, or San Francisco, or even be one with nature at Yosemite Valley and have a spectacular honeymoon destinations experience. Check out our prices CLICK HERE
- Mexico – Bordered by the Pacific Ocean at the South and West, many Hollywood celebrities frequent its most romantic beaches. Also rich in history, its cities are dazzling with Spanish influence in religion and art. Try visiting the Acapulco bay, for a breathtaking view over the beach, which is a famous honeymoon destination.Check out our prices CLICK HERE
- Portugal – Sitting at the Southwest of Europe, Portugal faces the Atlantic Ocean and offers one of the world’s fantastic beach destinations. Newlyweds can also enjoy a 2-day cruise at River Duoro and discover historical views as they dine and drink the finest wines on a boat. Golfing at Portugal’s prestigious Golf Courses that are facing scenic views and pristine blue waters is also a must to this amazing honeymoon destinations. Check out our prices CLICK HERE