If you are planning to have young and lively holidays in White Isle, then a visit to Ibiza beaches will prove to be an exciting adventure for you. With world-famous clubs and refreshing quitter areas in the Ibiza Island, there are almost 80 beaches with breathtaking views and mesmerising sceneries. Most of the Ibiza beaches are impressive, bounded by sheer cliffs and azure water flowing down them.
Though it would not be possible for you to visit all the beaches during your Holidays to Ibiza, we have selected the top five worth-visiting beaches that can make your holidays memorable and full of fun.
Top 5 Beaches to Visit on your Holidays To Ibiza
- Cala Olivera – An absolute pleasure-filled and mind-refreshing Ibiza beach is Cala Olivera. It is a beautiful rocky beach with enchanting beach bar. The water of the beach is crystal clear, and you will surely enjoy snorkelling, jumping, and diving into it. This beach is a testament for its tranquil view and harmony for young and lively holidays. Though the bar does not have restrooms, but the place is always full of tourists and visitors.
- Las Salinas – The charming, sandy Las Salinas beach is famous for its mesmerising evening view. People love to socialise at the magnificent beach restaurants with palatable seafood and tempting beverages. You can even visit the beach with your small kids since the water is shallow and calm usually. Due to this reason, water sports facility is available for the visitors. You can even sail hired boats and enjoy each and every moment of your holidays to Ibiza. Footballers usually relish playing football on the golden sand of the beach.
- Cala Llonga – Cala Llonga is an alluring beach, situated between two mountains. Beach bars and restaurants with rest rooms attract many visitors to the beach. Beach-beds, umbrellas, and showers make it a perfect choice for hangout with family and friends. You will experience young and lively holidays with climbing frames and swings for recreation and wide grounds with picnic tables for lunch and dinner.
- Playa d’en Bossa – The longest beach in Ibiza with Balearic beats and the cool breeze make Playa d’en Bossa. A dazzling beach attracts you for sun-lounger and young and lively holidays. The beach bars and restaurants offer you glaring scenes with appealing food. You can enjoy water ball-games in shallow clear water with your family and kids too. Cover=ups should be taken along with for little shade effects.
- Benirras – Benirras is a perfectly energising Ibiza beach where youngsters can find lots of water activities like swimming and snorkelling. Pedals are available for hiring for water recreation. Volleyball net in the shallow water is fixed for the visitors to enjoy young and lively holidays. Showers have been set on the beach for a perfect chill out.
You will definitely enjoy the slices of heaven on Earth in the form of Ibiza beaches. Plan your holidays to Ibiza with us for excellent customer guide to the facilities. We can assist you in selecting the right beach spot for you according to your desire and taste as well as arrangements for the rest room in the top-class beach restaurants.